1.Gong, Y., Zhu, Joe, Chen, Y., and Cook, W.D., DEA as a tool for auditing: Application to Chinese manufacturing industry with parallel network structures, Annals of Operations Research, (in press)
2.Zhu, J., Data Envelopment Analysis: A Handbook of Models and Methods, Springer, New York, 2015.
3. Du, J., Zhu, J., Cook, W.D., and Huo, J-Z, DEA models for parallel systems: game-theoretic approaches, Asian-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 32, No. 2 (2015), 1550008 (22 pages).
4. Du, J., Chen, Y., and Huo, J., DEA for non-homogenous parallel networks, OMEGA, Vol. 56 (2015), 122-132.
5. Liang, N., Chen, Y., Zha, Y., and Hu, H, Performance evaluation of individuals in workgroups with shared outcomes using DEA, INFOR, (in press)
6. Galagedera, D.U.A., Watson, J., Premachandra, I.M., and Chen, Y., Modeling leakage in two-stage DEA models: An application to US mutual fund families, OMEGA, (in press)
7. Chen, Y., Cook, W.D., Du, J., Hu, H. and Zhu, J., Discrete and bounded data and Likert scales in data envelopment analysis: Application to regional energy efficiency in China, Annals of Operations Research (in press)
8. Aviles-Sacoto, S., Cook, W.D., Imanirad, R., and Zhu, J., Two-stage network DEA: When intermediate measures can be treated as outputs from the second stage, Journal of Operational Research Society, (in press)
9. Cook, W.D., Du, J., and Zhu, J., Units invariant DEA when weight restrictions are present: ecological performance of US electricity industry, Annals of Operations Research, (in press)
Working Papers 工作论文
1. 公彦德, 基于平行网络DEA模型的审计对象遴选研究。
2. Yang, F., Wei, F-Q, Li, Y-J, Huang, Y., and Chen, Y., Expected efficiency based on directional distance function in data envelopment analysis.
3. Chen, Y., Gong, Y-D, and Li, X., Evaluating NBA player performance using bounded integer data envelopment analysis.